Sunday, April 14, 2019

My english

Sometimes I'm funny, I think. But I don't want to be funny, just my english is not perfect. That is why born this blog, about my english language. Seven years ago I came from my home country (not important, why). I was housekeeper in a hotel, but I could not learn english, because I had seven Polish colleague, and my supervisor was a Portuguese witch. But, I changed my job, learned a new profession, and one year was enough to expand to my vocabulary.
I wish, one day I can write a small novels, like on my language. Until then, I will not be any other, just a funny woman. (now I also catch the correct words from the dictionary)
My colleague are very kind, and so many times laugh on me, because I can not find the right word for something. An example:  I can't found a pen (because the visitors need to sign a book, when they come in the building), so I went one of my colleague and I said "I can not find a pen, do you know where is it?"  But, she can not understood. She told me: "Check in this room, maybe there is the pan, if you want" I tried to explain what I'm looking for, but she just a third time understood what I want. Or, break time in the dining room: "I can't see anything, because a tree on my eye... >D" They fluttered their knees with laughter...  I'm not insulting, I laughed with them. I try to cheerful there, but... at home I'm a dragon, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GBM4 and my life

The story continuing now. Tibor had a seizure in January and then our life changed at 180 degrees. After the lots of hospital days and seiz...