Saturday, June 27, 2020

After life

After the lockdown, here start again the normal life. But not normal anymore. I fixed my bike and start to ride again. I'm very enjoyed the 1O km long trip day before yesterday. Our holiday come soon, but we have not any idea, where can we go. Our pocket is nearly empty, we can't go to abroad. From 6th of July the businesses start to open but the price is not changed. My daughter are at home, because the school and the Uni are closed. My middle daughter came back from South-Korea in March because the Uni ask them. That was a wrong decision, but what can she does? She has an online course every day from 1O to 14Pm. My smaller daughter missed her GCSE and Prom and very long time to stay at home. She is bored, and I'm not surprise. My books is online but nobody buy them. Who read it, love it.  I would like to write, but I'm waiting for the good time and the good story. Hope soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GBM4 and my life

The story continuing now. Tibor had a seizure in January and then our life changed at 180 degrees. After the lots of hospital days and seiz...