Sunday, April 21, 2019

Fly to my homecountry

I'm so excited! Few days ago I saw  my teacher's post on FB . She posted that the 4Oth anniversary of my old school. I was there on 3Oth anniversary. I met lots of old school mate, friend. And three years later I left Hungary, changed my life and start a big adventure here. When I read the post, I was a bit sad, because  I was been on Hungary 5 years ago. I did not need too much push, and I bought a flying ticket for the next Thursday. My friend was happy, when I write her a message, and she said, she collect me in airport and I can sleep her home, and we can go together the party on friday. I'm nervous a bit, because I will fly alone, and I hope everything gonna be alright. I think that will be  a very funny three days. But, now I need to swap with my colleague few off days, and I need to work very hard, because, I think 8 days I will work without off day.  So, next Thursday, I will fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GBM4 and my life

The story continuing now. Tibor had a seizure in January and then our life changed at 180 degrees. After the lots of hospital days and seiz...